We’ll be holding our inaugural Train the Trainer session on Tuesday November 14th and we’d love it if you joined us. The event will run from 9am-5pm, with more details available below.
Who is it for?
This workshop is for anyone who trains other people to help them broaden their skills, knowledge and behaviour. You don’t have to be a ‘trainer’ or ‘teacher’ to attend, just someone interested in helping others to develop themselves.
What will I learn?
This workshop will give you the essential skills, knowledge and understanding of a trainer’s role when delivering to learners: from planning and preparation, and teaching methods and training resources, to getting feedback and record keeping.
By the end of the workshop you’ll be able to:
- Define learning and describe how different people learn
- Describe the training cycle
- Explain how to identify training needs
- Write clear aims and objectives
- List the factors to consider when preparing for a training event
- Demonstrate co-operative training delivery skills
- Explain the importance of training records
- Devise a personal action plan
How will I learn?
During the workshop you’ll learn by taking part in:
- Whole and sub-group discussion with practical activities
- Q&A sessions
- Self-reflection activities to think about how you’ll apply what you’ve learned to a wider context
To book your place on the course please fill in our booking form
Full price tickets are £95, with college member tickets £85 and concessions (students and those in receipt of JSA) tickets priced at £45.
In order to open up our courses to as many people as possible we also welcome applications for bursaries.
You can see more information on how you can apply for a bursary to cover the cost of your ticket here
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13th February to 13th February 2018. Starting at 9am until 5pm.
- Manchester M60 0AS, United Kingdom