Book on to all 6 sessions to receive a 33% discount! – a total saving of £15 – and you will be elegible for a free full year membership.*
Our Twilight Sessions are a series of interactive workshops exploring co-operative solutions to contemporary issues. They’re open to all, so whether you’re a seasoned co-operator or just want to discuss some of societies most pressing challenges, we’d love it if you joined us!
These interactive sessions will kick off with a short 10 to 15 minute presentation from one of our team followed by a discussion of the issues raised. You’ll also get the opportunity to have your say and listen to others too. Individual sessions are priced at £10 (inc VAT) for non-members and £5 (inc VAT) for college members and concessions (Students and those in receipt of JSA).
Our special offer means that non-members booking onto all six sessions will save £15 and be eligible for a free membership!*
Sessions, dates and locations (all running 17:30 – 19:00)
- Co-operative responses to poverty: North and South – 5 October – Co-operative College, Manchester
- ‘Learning’ to transform the co-operative movement – 12 October – Co-operative College, Manchester
- Understanding the impact of co-operatives in the Social and Solidarity Economy – 19 October – Co-operative College, Manchester
- Co-operatives and the changing nature of work – 26 October – Co-operative College, Manchester
- ‘Re-claim your Rochdale’ – The co-operative approach to positive changes – 2 November – Rochdale Pioneers Museum, Rochdale
- Youth isn’t wasted on the young – 16 November – Co-operative College, Manchester
*Our Membership Team will contact you if you book onto all six sessions.
- 5th October to 16th November 2017. Starting at 5pm until 7pm.