We know that many organisations want to become a member of the Co-operative College because they want to help promote co-operative education, research projects, contribute to our charitable outputs and be actively engaged in the work of the College.
In addition we also offer the following member benefits:
- Regular updates with news of our activities
- Member rates for College products and services
- Right to nominate an individual to stand for election onto the Board
- Access to and voting at AGM
- Opportunity to promote member businesses via the College website and mail outs.
For a full list of Organisations Member benefits visit our member benefits page.
We recognise the wide diversity of organisations within the co-operative movement and so have tiered annual subscription rates:
|Band||Number of paid employees||Annual subscription rate (not including VAT)|
|A||Less than 10||£100|
To become a member please fill in our registration form here. You will be contacted by a member of our team as soon as possible.
If you would like to talk to us about organisational membership please call Nina on 0161 819 3021 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.